Saturday 26 August 2017

PANDORA



I AM A FUN OF  PANDORA!
Really, like, Pandora is my most precious jewlery in the world. I love the values the brand has, the authenticity of their products, their quality and how you can combine them together to make a beautiful piece of art!
Depending on the different occassion, you care able to use your Pandora bracelet for a wedding in combination with your dress as I did when I atended a wedding in Germany last month. Here it is an example of how i was dressing and the Pandora bracelet I was wearing!
Moreover, for every occassion, ther eis a different Pandora. You can créate as many combinations as you wish and with every result, there is a different feeling and emotion.



 You can also buy beautiful earrings at Pandora. Like the ones here below. Available at their website: http://www.pandora.net/








No comments:

Post a Comment